Best Organic Turmeric Pills
The race is on for the best organic Turmeric pills available on the market today – and there certainly are many choices to choose from! But there are a few key factors that you should consider before deciding on which Turmeric supplement to take. We’ve rounded up the industry’s top brands including Oregon’s Wild Harvest Organic Turmeric with Black Pepper, Gaia Herbs Organic Turmeric and Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen UKON” Turmeric Supplement, and we have decided that Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement was the cleanest, well-formulated, potent, and sustainably sourced 100% Organic Turmeric product on the market. Here is what set it apart from other Turmeric supplements:
- Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement is BOTH 100% organic and grown without the use of ANY pesticides, fungicides, or herbicides– Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Pills are grown on the Blue Zone island of Okinawa in Japan – an island that has never been touched by pesticides, fungicides, or herbicides… beyond organic! Many supplements may be “certified organic” but, by law, are still allowed to use a small amount of pesticides – there is none of that with Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Pills!
- Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Pills is made of 2 strains of Turmeric – the highly rare Wild Turmeric strain and Autumn Turmeric strain, which makes it 95% bioavailable (far more effective than supplements that include Black Pepper)! Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement is the ONLY organic Turmeric supplement that includes the rare Wild Turmeric strain in their formulation, making it far more available to the body for absorption, which is an issue with more Turmeric supplements on the market.
- Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement is grown on thefertile-rich soil of Blue Zone island of Okinawa, Japan which boasts a pristine, vitamin/mineral-rich harvesting land for Turmeric. This is what makes Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement even more potent and full of much needed vitamins and minerals.
- Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric is grown entirely on single-sourced, privately-owned and sustainably-tended farms. The company has won several awards for their commitment to green practices – a company that is doing good for us and the planet!
- Enagic’s products are used by hundred’s of the health industry’s leading professionals, including President Barack Obama’s current Cardiologist, Gerald Bresnahan, M.D., FACC, and Cardiologist to Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush, the Queen of England and the Pope.
- Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement is the only organic Turmeric supplement in soft-gel capsule produced with anti-oxidant rich water!
- Each capsule in Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement is individually air-sealed to maintain ultimate potency of the Turmeric supplement and prevent oxidation from diminishing the effect of the Turmeric supplement.
You can buy Enagic’s 100% Organic “Kangen Ukon” Turmeric Supplement here or via the site here.
Best organic turmeric supplement of 2016 has been voted Enagic’s 100% organic UKON Turmeric Supplement
Enagic’s 100% organic UKON Turmeric Supplement is the top turmeric supplement for the following reasons:
- Made of the highest quality turmeric strains – 100% Organic, free of all pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides
- Grown in nutrient-rich soil of Yanbaru – the exotic northern tip of the Japanese island, Okinawa. Enagic’s turmeric is organically grown on dedicated farms in yanbaru and is 100% free of harmful chemicals used in lower-quality, conventional turmeric farms.
- Preservation of anti-oxidant properties in individually packaged capsules (most turmeric supplements oxidize quickly after opening the bottle)
- Grown with Enagic’s high-quality, anti-oxidant rich Kangen Water, helping enhance the turmeric’s powerful properties.
- 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly, with absolutely no usage of animal products in any way.
- Disinfected with Enagic’s ionized 2.5 pH water – natural disinfectant to rid the turmeric of any mold and fungus!
Buy Organic Turmeric Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Tea Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Capsules Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Wholesale Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Pills Wholesale Brasil here
or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Capsules Wholesale Brasil
here or call (310) 447 – 8947
here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Curcuma Supplement Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
Buy Organic Turmeric Brasil from Enagic Ukon here.
What is Enagic Ukon Turmeric Curcuma? Enagic Ukon Turmeric is the most organic, potent Turmeric grown on private farms in Okinawa, Japan. The supplement contains the rare strain of “Wild” Turmeric which is 95% more bioavailable (even more effective than regular turmeric and black pepper)! Enagic Ukon Turmeric is available in supplement, capsule, pill, and tea form! It is also available in wholesale or bulk form. Buy Organic Turmeric in Brasil here or call (310) 447 – 8947
O que é Enagic Ukon Turmeric Curcuma ? Enagic Ukon cúrcuma é o orgânico potente cúrcuma maioria, cultivados em fazendas privadas em Okinawa , Japão . O suplemento contém a estirpe rara de Açafrão “Wild “, que é 95% mais biodisponível (ainda mais eficaz do que a cúrcuma regular e pimenta preta ) ! Enagic Ukon Cúrcuma está disponível no suplemento, cápsula, comprimido, e forma de chá ! Também está disponível em forma de atacado ou a granel. Comprar Cúrcuma Orgânico no Brasil aqui ou ligue para ( 310) 447-8947
Turmeric is a popular ancient spice that has been used as a medicinal herb for treating several disorders for decades.
Turmeric has been used in Asian cuisine and medicine for centuries to treat various conditions.
Recent studies have focused on the benefits Turmeric offers to fight infections, reduce inflammation, and treat some cancers, digestive, liver problems and such.
Since Turmeric possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, turmeric has also been used for thousands of years to treat various skin diseases and heal wounds.
Turmeric is available in supplement form for easy and consistent consumption – the most reputable harvester of Turmeric is Enagic’s 100% Organic UKON Turmeric which is harvested on the Blue Zone island of Okinawa, Japan without the use of any pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides.
Turmeric Benefits for the Skin
Your skin is the largest organ of the body and is the first line of defense for our internal systems. It protects the internal body from water loss or dehydration, heat, allergens, microbes and all the other environmental and chemical compounds that can harm us.
Your skin is one of the most important parts of your body and one of the most plagued ones too. It encounters all sorts of stressors to protect the inside of our body. Its health not just ensures the protection of the body but also the status of our appearance.
Many things such as dust, sun, harmful microbes, fungi, genetic and immune problems etc. can cause disorders of the skin. The irritants can cause clogging in the skin pores or activate immune system that may lead to swelling, inflammation and many other problems as well.
Disorders such as hives, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, corn, dandruff, cellulites, dermatitis and many more are commonly found around the world and their prevalence is based usually on the external environmental conditions and genetics of a particular area. Due to the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of high quality Turmeric, Turmeric is being used effectively for treatment of various skin disorders.
Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and healing properties and is very efficient is treating a number of skin disorders; as trivial as redness to as grave as skin cancer.
Buy the industry’s top 100% organic Turmeric supplement here!
1. Helps in healing of cuts / wounds etc.
Turmeric can also help reduce localized inflammation caused by acne, psoriasis, eczema and burns.
It has anti-bacterial properties that help treat wounds and hasten healing, therefore preventing the spread of infection.
I like to use the liquified Turmeric paste in Enagic’s 100% Organic Turmeric supplement capsules for ultimate potency in topical applications instead of Turmeric powder, as many Turmeric powders and supplements are often oxidized and not organic, thus reducing their potency and anti-oxidant properties…
Here are some DIY topical recipes for Turmeric:
Turmeric and aloe vera combine to make a soothing paste for sunburned skin. It can also help bruising of the skin.
Turmeric and manuka honey paste is known to do wonders on cuts and wounds. It is also known to reduce the scaring of the wound.
2. Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is one of the most common types of cancers.
Several factors such as UV rays, chemicals and genetics affect the occurrence of this disorder that starts in the top epidermal layer of the skin and spreads in the underlying layer.
Cancer of the skin not just affects the inner skin makeup but also deteriorates the appearance. The skin is affected by lesions and inflammation . Turmeric has been shown to provide relief not just on the outside of the skin in the affected area but also helps reduce the tumor on the inside.
All these properties of turmeric combined and used together in the form of ointments, masks, and edible food agents help in relieving skin cancer effectively.
What it means: turmeric, through its antioxidant, anti inflammatory and pain relieving properties, helps in reducing tumor growth and lesions, swelling and other symptoms induced by this disorder
3. Helps in Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a common inflammatory skin disorder in which the immune system dysfunctions and causes skin lesions with white colored patches. It occurs majorly on the elbows, knees, scalp, back of the ears and neck but can occur in any area of the body.
In this disease, the immune system causes the inner skin cells to rise up to the surface of the skin very fast. A chronic version of this disorder is called arthritic psoriasis in which not just the skin but the joints are also affected .
Controlling these cells helps reduce their attack on the skin.
Taking a high quality organic Turmeric supplement internally or applying Turmeric topically (you can open the capsules and apply the turmeric paste – I like these capsules for topical use) with a help reduce inflammation and scaling.
Those with psoriasis can ensure they add turmeric in their daily regimen with a high quality organic Turmeric supplement.
This can be in tea, milk, curries, stews, roast vegetables, eggs or as a general seasoning.
As a nighttime soothing treatment for psoriasis, mix turmeric powder (or Turmeric paste from your favorite high quality Turmeric capsules) with purified water (or, even better, anti-oxidant rich water) and apply to inflamed areas. Leave this for a few minutes and wash off. It is important that turmeric should be of best quality for this to work – as mentioned above, the most reputable, potent Turmeric supplement is by a Japanese company called Enagic, which produces a 100% organic Turmeric supplement, which you can buy here.
Applying turmeric on the lesions of psoriasis helps alleviate the pain, inflammation and other problems in the affected area.
Another great way to consume Turmeric is in high quality, organic tea form!
4. Helps in Treating Eczema
Eczema is a term, collectively used for a number of conditions that cause swelling, bruises, itching, redness and inflammation in the skin.
Also, called dermatitis, eczema is usually caused by irritants, stress, allergens, genetic makeup or other diseases. It is not contagious and is common in children .
The most common type of eczema is atopic eczema that causes dry and itchy skin leading to cuts and breaks .
Though turmeric has been shown to alleviate many types of eczema, most research and scientific evidence is available for atopic dermatitis and other common variants of this disease.
Turmeric has been shown to reduce the skin irritation, rashes, itching, swelling, inflammation and redness associated with most types of eczema.
It has the power to restore the hydration in the skin affected with atopic eczema and prevent the drying and scaling of the same.
What it means: turmeric, through its soothing and healing effects, reduces the inflammation, itching and other symptoms of eczema and helps restore the original skin texture , .
5. Helps in Acne
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that affect millions of people worldwide.
Inflammatory acne can ruin one’s appearance and can affect work and social life. Home remedies and internal consumption of turmeric can benefit acne.
There are pastes and masks using turmeric, which when applied to acne affected areas can provide relief.
Turmeric has the potential to kill the P.acnes bacteria that cause acne and reduce the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands.
Specifically, turmeric mixed with glycerin or vitamin E (this high quality Turmeric supplement contains turmeric AND vitamin E for optimal absorption) and applied overnight on the acne has shown to dramatically reduce the size of the same .
When combined with eggs, yogurt, honey and several other proven agents that are healthy for skin, and applied regularly, it prevents appearance of acne and also improves the texture of the skin.
The scientific reason shown behind acne reducing action of turmeric is its antioxidant property (which is also why anti-oxidant, alkaline water produced by ionizers is also believed to help acne as well). Ultimately, Turmeric reduces the amount of sebum secretion , controls the microbial growth on the skin , cleans up the pores and combats the reactive oxygen species that harm the skin.
What it means: turmeric has been scientifically proven to control oil and microbial growth on the skin. It also shows antioxidant activity that helps reduce acne and prevent their future occurrence.
Using turmeric in your diet, in masks/while washing face and as a high quality organic supplement helps overcome the problem of acne .
6. Other skin issues (dry skin, inflammation, redness, etc.)
Dry skin is caused due to excessive usage of medicated soaps and cosmetics, the sun and wind. When skin becomes dry, it feels rough and can even develop cracks.
These cracks will begin to itch. Itching can lead to sores and bleeding. Allergic skin reactions can be caused by allergens in plants or chemicals, food or certain medications.
Severe allergies must be referred to your doctor immediately. For mild skin allergies and dry skin, your doctor could recommend turmeric ointment to be applied on the cracked skin.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that relieve swelling, inflammation and redness. Wounds heal faster and itchiness reduces with a topical application of turmeric.
Its anti inflammatory action and soothing effect helps hydrate the skin and keep it healthy. Consuming turmeric as a supplement and with food helps cleanse the body internally and prevent the skin problems from arising on the surface.
Turmeric that was originally used only in Indian kitchens and as an ingredient in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine is now gaining popularity in the Western world for the many benefits it offers to treat various skin conditions.
Even those who do not have any of the above ailments can benefit from the medicinal properties that this ‘Indian Saffron’ possesses to halt aging, rejuvenate skin and enjoy glowing healthy skin.
And, as I always keep saying, 1) make sure the turmeric powder you purchase is pure and preferably organic, free of pesticides (Enagic produces the highest quality, most pure and potent organic Turmeric supplement in the industry – Obama’s cardiologist approves of Enagic and uses their products in his practice) 2) while applying turmeric on skin do a patch test.
If you have used turmeric for various skin conditions, please share your thoughts below!
Benefits of Turmeric for Skin – ultra-potent 100% organic Turmeric supplement
Top Turmeric benefits – and which one you should buy!
If you want to know the top Turmeric benefits and which one you should buy, then stay tuned because we’re revealing the juicy details below on why Turmeric has accumulated so much buzz among health gurus, and which Turmeric supplement brand is trusted by not only the best health, but also by celebrities like Barack Obama and even his cardiologist! Read on for details!
- Top Turmeric Benefit #1 – “Anti-inflammatory: Curcumin has been found to play a protective role against β-amyloid protein associated inflammation.
- Top Turmeric Benefit #2 – Anti-oxidative: Curcumin may reduce damage via antioxidant properties.
- Top Turmeric Benefit #3 – Anti-cytotoxic: Curcumin appears to protect against the cell-damaging effects of β-amyloid proteins. 
- Top Turmeric Benefit #4 – Anti-amyloidogenic: Turmeric contains a variety of compounds (curcumin, tetrahydrocurcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin) which may strike to the root pathological cause of Alzheimer’s disease by preventing β-amyloid protein formation.   
- Top Turmeric Benefit #5 – Neurorestorative: Curcuminoids appear to rescue long-term potentiation (an indication of functional memory) impaired by amyloid peptide, and may reverse physiological damage by restoring distorted neurites and disrupting existing plaques.  
- Top Turmeric Benefit #6 – Metal-chelating properties: Curcumin has a higher binding affinity for iron and copper rather than zinc, which may contribute to its protective effect in Alzheimer’s disease, as iron-mediated damage may play a pathological role. 
So, you’re ready to go grab yourself a top quality Turmeric supplement and start reaping the benefits of this magical herb right? Well, keep in mind that just like any other supplement, quality does count. You want to make sure the Turmeric is grown without any herbicides, pesticides, sprays, or anti-fungals and, you also want to make sure, that it’s clean of any fungus and bacteria! It’s also important to know where exactly your Turmeric is grown and under what conditions – how fertile is the soil? The more fertile the soil, of course the more potent the Turmeric will be – and the more effectively it can deliver those top Turmeric benefits listed above! So, then you beg the question – what brand will deliver the highest quality of Turmeric that fulfills all the above criteria?
The brand that is used by top health professionals and even a slew of celebrities (including Barack Obama, Barack Obama’s cardiologist, the Obama Family, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, The LA Lakers, Mariah Carey and more) is a 40+ year old Japanese company called UKON by Enagic. UKON Turmeric is 100% organic Turmeric grown on the Blue Zone island of Okinawa, Japan, where the soil is incredibly rich and fertile, lending itself to highly potent crops, including Enagic’s Turmeric. In addition, Enagic ensures that their Turmeric is free of fungus and bacteria without the use of pesticides and fungicides – they use very low pH acidic water from their ionized water filtration systems (also a celebrity favorite for producing high quality water for your home – Bill Gates installed 10 machines in his house!) – a completely natural alternative (it’s just water!) to fungicides and pesticides. I think the price of UKON’s Organic Turmeric is an amazing bargain for what you’re getting compared to many of the brands that I came across at Whole Foods and similar high-end health shops.. so if price is a factor for you or your family, UKON definitely makes it affordable to reap the benefits of this amazing high quality herb.
Enagic also has an amazing distributor line that can help answer any of your questions regarding the product, about financing their products, and more! To reach out to them feel free to call: (310) 447 – 8947 or visit their site here. They ship internationally as well, so if you have any questions or want to place an international order just give them a call at (310) 447 – 8947 and they are more than helpful over the phone to place an order for you abroad. I have always been incredibly happy with their service and shipping and would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality health products, including Turmeric supplements, alkaline, antioxidant water ionization filters, ionized water spa units and the like! No wonder they are a celebrity favorite…