Celebrity Diet Tips and Secrets of 2016
It’s so secret that natural health and living have been on the agendas of Hollywood’s A-list for quite some time. We’ve collected the scoop on what superfoods and celebrity diet tips and secrets have celebrities wrapped around their finger:
Celebrity Diet Secret #1 – Turmeric
Turmeric, an ancient superfood used for both health and beauty purposes in cultures across the globe, has a long list of celebrities hooked on its amazing benefits. Even Shape Magazine dedicated an entire spread to the various health and body benefits of organic Turmeric, claiming: “The golden spice [Turmeric] is prized for its anti-inflammatory powers. But that’s just one of the reasons you should add this superfood—er, super spice—to your diet now…
… Health Benefits of organic Turmeric
One tsp of turmeric contains just nine calories, but the golden spice is truly a star because of its anti-inflammatory molecules, including one called curcumin. Research shows that the curcumin in Turmeric has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and immune modulating activities.”
Turmeric may also have artery-clearing effects. In one study from Taiwan, people who consumed extracts daily significantly reduced their levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) in just 12 weeks. Other research published in Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science links Turmeric with eye health, saying people who frequently consumed Turmeric were less likely to have high myopia, an eye condition that can cause vision loss.”
Organic Turmeric is also considered to help gut conditions and leaky gut. In a study published in the British Journal of Nutrition, Turmeric reduced inflammation in the guts of people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Furthermore, organic Turmeric can act as a natural pain reliever as another study from Thailand found that curcumin extract worked about as well as ibuprofen to relieve pain among people with osteoarthritis.
Of course, you want to make sure you get the highest quality Turmeric supplement to ensure maximum potency and quality! Enagic is a celebrity favorite brand, which produces a 100% organic Turmeric Supplement called UKON, which incorporates an extremely rare strain of Turmeric called “Spring Turmeric,” which is 95% more bioavailable than regular Turmeric. You can buy UKON Organic Turmeric in supplement form here and UKON tea (also 100% organic) here.
Celebrity Diet Secret #2 – Bee Pollen
Bee Pollen is widely proclaimed as one of nature’s most complete nourishing superfoods, which contains nearly all of the nutrients required to function by humans, including amino acids, B-complex, and folic acid. Victoria Beckham keeps herself looking youthful and healthy with the help of superfood supplements with bee pollen and superfood vitamins (check out this celebrity favorite). She shared her health trick with fans, tweeting: “Totally obsessed with this Bee pollen! So good for you!” Victoria Beckham has lately been heard raving about Bee Panacea, which is a superfood product containing over 20 superfoods and herbs!
Why is Bee Pollen good?
Nutritionist Elouise Bauskis says: “Bee pollen can help increase energy due to the high B vitamin content. Bee pollen also includes large amounts of Rutin, an antioxidant that helps strengthen capillaries and blood vessels which can in turn supports the cardiovascular system.”
Celebrity Diet Secret #3 – Anti-inflammatory Paleo diet
If you’ve been following supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, you would know she’s been strongly supportive of the anti-inflammatory “Paleo” diet, which incorporates the already-celebrity favorite organic Turmeric!
While the model’s precise plan is ambiguous when it comes to serving sizes and the carb-fat-protein breakdown, the diet forbids dairy, gluten, sugar, and alcohol – all foods that cause inflammation in the body. Rosie also only eats 100% organic.
“It’s been really tough,” Rosie admitted to E! News. “…But interestingly you can still eat so beautifully and so wholesome and you can really be still so satisfied through healthier choices. It’s just switching your mindset a little bit and it takes a couple of weeks to kind of adjust.”
Talib’s general recommendations include detoxifying veggies like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and kale, as well as liver-friendly foods like onions, garlic, Turmeric (check out the celebrity favorite Turmeric here), rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage, and avocado (you can find 100% organic herbs and celebrity-favorite superfoods and supplements in our shop here!).
After the restricted diet begins to deliver results (“It’s really been transformative for me,” Rosie told E! News), Talib recommends adapting the 80–20 diet, which means you eat as healthy as you can 80 percent of the time, and permit the occasional splurge.
“My kind of balance is trying to eat really well at home and then when I go out … I try and still make smart choices but you know, if I’m going to have some French fries, or if I’m going to share a pudding or a dessert with somebody, you want to enjoy those things in life,” Rosie says.
The moderation thing definitely seems to be working for the model. “I can feel it in my skin [the addition of Turmeric in the diet helps clear skin], I can feel it in my body, I feel lean right now, and I feel strong and I feel energized,” she reports. And she certainly looks that way. Check out our shop to see what superfood brands have celebrities raving!
Celebrity Diet Secret #4 – Enagic’s anti-oxidant rich alkaline Kangen water
And alas, the most popular of all hollywood celebrity diet tips and secrets of 2016 is… drumroll please… (because yes, it really is that good)… is Enagic’s anti-oxidant rich alkaline Kangen water… an elixir water that is produced from the Enagic’s LeveLuk alkaline water ionizer touted as a true “fountain-of-youth,” ultra-hydrating, hydrogen-rich, oxygenating drinking water. It is the ultimate A-list celebrity favorite and has gathered supporters ranging from Beyonce to the Obama family and high-performance athletes including the LA Lakers!
Enagic’s Kangen Water LeveLuk alkaline ionizer (available in our shop!) has been gathering a lot of talk among hollywood’s A-list celebrities due to its health and beauty-boosting benefits, which are due to the unique micro-clustered nature of ionized Kangen Water. The molecules in ionized Kangen Water are small enough to actually penetrate the blood-brain barrier and reach the brain in under 25 seconds! This means that ionized Kangen Water can hydrate your body extremely quickly, oxygenate your blood, and hydrate your whole body from the inside out! The ionized water benefits for Health and Beauty thus include hydrated hair, hydrated skin, clearer skin (due to the cleansing benefits of the alkaline water, which promotes healthy gut flora), improvement in skin conditions (including rosacea, eczema and dandruff) – and more supple skin.
” … Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Jennifer Aniston + 100’s of other celebrities are in love with Kangen Water for its health and beauty-boosting properties, which include weight-loss, clearer skin, and increased energy levels! … Jennifer Aniston has a promotion deal with Smart Water but actually drinks Kangen Water herself – and so does her dog! “
To top it off, we’ve collected NY Mag’s spread of just how important celebrities take their water – and here’s what we’ve found:
NY Mag – ” A wise merman once said, “Moisture is the essence of wetness and wetness is the essence of beauty.” He wasn’t wrong. Since then, celebrities have expressed their love and devotion for life’s most rudimentary liquid. Here, 33 quotes from celebrities about the fascinating subject of water. ”
1. “I have alkaline water filters in my kitchen sink and on my shower heads, so it’s purified and alkaline. I learned about the benefits of alkaline in your body from studying nutrition, and there are many ways to do it — drinking alkaline water is one of them.” —Miranda Kerr – Celebrity favorite alkaline water ionizer is Enagic’s Alkaline Water Ionizer ($4,280 www.celebritybeautyandhealth.com/shop)
1. “Once I drink the water, I feel it immediately. I go from being a wilted plant to one that has been rejuvenated by the rain.” —Cameron Diaz
3. “I try to take care of myself, drinking at least a gallon of water with lemon a day.” —Beyoncé (Beyonce has this Enagic Alkaline Water Filter installed in her home!)
4. “Drink water, stay hydrated and sleep.” —Jennifer Aniston (Jennifer Aniston has this this Enagic Alkaline Water Filter installed in her home and uses it for both her and her dog!)
5. “Your body is so happy when you drink water.” —Cindy Crawford (Cindy Crawford also drinks Enagic’s anti-oxidant rich alkaline Kangen Water!)
6. “Full of healing power #ILoveWater.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
7. “I drink lots of water.” —Claudia Schiffer
8. “I drink three liters of water a day.” —Elle MacPherson
9. “Water! Gallons of water!” —Karlie Kloss
10. “I try to drink a gallon of water a day, and I try to get in 32 ounces with breakfast.” —Gabrielle Union
11. “I just think it’s good to just take care of yourself and get massages and drink water.” —Paris Hilton
12. “I’ll drink a lot of water.” —Joan Smalls
13. “I drink a lot of water too.” —Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
14. “I think it’s very important to drink lots of water.” —Victoria Beckham
15. “I drink a lot of water.” —Kim Kardashian
17. “‘It’s fantastic for your digestive system. Swig whenever you start to dream about toast and Marmite.” —Elizabeth Hurley
18. “Everyone says it, but I drink a lot of water.” —Julianne Moore
19. “I’m on this kick where I’m gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It’s so hard. I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different.” —Courteney Cox
21. “Drink water between meals instead of with them so that the digestive juices will not be diluted.” —Jane Fonda
22. “I LOVE drinking water. It’s really good for you too. Did u know u are supposed to have at least 32 ounces before lunch??” —Tyra Banks
25. “When you have no more water, you have no more life.” —Pharrell Williams
26. “The first thing I do is have hot water with lemon and probiotics.” —Naomi Campbell
27. “The first thing I do in the morning is drink a glass of water with lemon.” —Georgina Chapman
28. “I also drink two to three liters of water a day.” —Padma Lakshmi
29. “Drinking water works.” —Doutzen Kroes
So, I think the consensus is that water is finally gaining the attention it deserves among A-list celebs, who are now not only drinking it, but seeking the highest quality alkaline water they can get, which for 100’s of celebrities has been Enagic’s anti-oxidant alkaline LeveLuk Kangen water ionizer (which is available our shop now!).