The best water for your skin and hair
Before we get straight to the best water for your skin and hair, let’s first explain how water affects your skin and hair. Believe it or not, the water you put inside your body AND outside your body affect the looks and health of your skin and hair. Why is this? Here is why water is important for your skin and hair:
- Hydration – water helps hydrate your whole body from the inside out. So, if you’re suffering from dry skin, hair, nails and the like, you could very likely be dehydrated! Often times, this is due to the quality of the water you are drinking – remember, not all waters are created equally. What’s the most hydrating elixir beverage for your hair skin and nails? You can make your own with Enagic’s Kangen Ionized Water Filter which produces anti-oxidant rich alkaline water from your tap at the push of a button ($4,280 – financing options available – www.waterkangenwater.com – 310 447 – 8947) – this option may seem expensive at first but it’s actually extremely financially efficient when considering you will never have to buy bottled water again! It also produced over 5 pH leveled waters for skin, hair, beauty, drinking, disinfecting, and cleaning purposes! No wonder it’s a celebrity favorite…
- Alkalinity – You’re probably familiar with the concept that “you are what you eat” – and this is actually very true when it comes to how you look, too. The health of your skin, hair and nails is generally indicative of the health of your inner eco-system. So, when it comes to health, you want to make sure you’re eating both an alkalizing diet and drinking alkaline ionized water which will help sweep your system clean and provide a safe and gentle daily detox! not all waters are created equally. What’s the hottest alkaline water ionizer on the market? Everyone from Obama to Angelina Jolie have opted for Enagic’s Kangen Ionized Water Filter which produces high-anti-oxidant alkaline water from your tap at the push of a button ($4,280 – financing options available – www.waterkangenwater.com – 310 447 – 8947)
- Anti-oxidants – Along the same lines as alkalinity and its effect on the body, anti-oxidants are another key component for improving the looks of your skin, hair and nails from the inside out – you want to make sure your diet is rich in anti-oxidant rich superfoods and blueberries, seabuckthorn, Turmeric, Goji berries, Acai and other high-nutrition, anti-oxidant rich supplements. When it comes to what you drink, though, you want to make sure what you’re drinking isn’t actually robbing you of anti-oxidants, as most oxidized waters (or bottled waters) are – you want to make sure you’re drinking freshly produced alkaline, anti-oxidant rich water that is full of naturally-occurring minerals. There is only one water ionizer that accomplishes both of these natural beauty requirements and is considered the best water for your skin and hair.
- Pure bathing water – Considering the more topical aspects of water and its effects on our hair and skin, water plays a huge role in the appearance of our skin and hair. The chemicals and harsh byproducts found in the water supply (and even in most filtered water) taxes and dehydrates the skin and hair, causing frizz, damage, and dehydration. This is also why it is so important to make sure you have a high quality shower filter installed in your shower to remove the harmful pollutants that come through your faucet and get absorbed by the body. Considering that you can actually absorb chemicals during a short shower period, it is definitely worth the investment! For the most luxurious yet pure bath, we love the ANESPA Japanese Mineral Spa Filter which produced ion-rich water that helps remineralize the hair, skin and nails, reduce inflammation, and provide a relaxing shower experience. The Anespa shower filter is made with rare stones from the Futamata Hot Springs in Japan and is a favorite of many A-listers. ($2,299 – financing options available – www.waterkangenwater.com – 310 447 – 8947)
- Mineral-rich water – It’s no secret that minerals play a huge role in promoting lustrous, dewy, healthy-looking hair, skin and nails. This is another reason why it is important to make sure you are eating a whole-foods well-rounded diet that eliminates processed foods, refined sugar, and chemicals. A good way to ensure you are getting proper mineral intake is also in the water you drink and the water you bathe in. Most drinking waters are void of key minerals and nutrients and laden with chemical byproducts. This is why Reverse Osmosis Water (RO Water) is so unhealthy as it is completely stripped of its natural mineral content and creates a water that is essentially “dead.” The best elixir for skin and hair, and the water celebrities love for mineral absorption is “Kangen Water” which is produced by the LeveLuk in-home kitchen filter. For bathing in mineral-rich water, A-listers love the mineral-rich ionized ANESPA Hot Springs Spa Shower Filter … it’s like a Hot Spring in your shower!
As you can see, proper water hydration is essential to internal and external health. The beauty of your skin and hair is ultimately dependent on the health of your organs and internal eco-system, which is largely affected by the water you drink. It’s no wonder that countless celebrities are targeting health and beauty from the inside out. Read more about celebrities who are getting their beauty on with alkaline water and why alkaline water is not only the best water for your skin and hair but also the most affordable beverage for your skin and hair here.