Best Turmeric Products
The quest is on for the best turmeric products on the market and let us say that there are a LOT of products. Just go to Whole Foods and you will find an aisle full of Turmeric supplements and the decision can be daunting when trying to pick the perfect one. Luckily we have rounded up our top favorites and compared them based on quality, purity, and price. While our top favorite brands were Gaia, Enagic, and Wild Harvest, we explain below why Enagic’s Japanese Ukon Turmeric (which you can find here) topped the charts in terms of quality, purity and price:
Enagic’s Japanese Organic UKON Turmeric is the highest quality supplement and is:
- Made of the highest quality turmeric strains – 100% Organic, free of all pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides
- Grown in nutrient-rich soil of Yanbaru – the exotic northern tip of the Japanese island, Okinawa. Enagic’s turmeric is organically grown on dedicated farms in yanbaru and is 100% free of harmful chemicals used in lower-quality, conventional turmeric farms.
- Preservation of anti-oxidant properties in individually packaged capsules (most turmeric supplements oxidize quickly after opening the bottle)
- Grown with Enagic’s high-quality, anti-oxidant rich Kangen Water, helping enhance the turmeric’s powerful properties.
- 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly, with absolutely no usage of animal products in any way.
- Disinfected with Enagic’s ionized 2.5 pH water – natural disinfectant to rid the turmeric of any mold and fungus!