Bee Panacea – superfood – 2.5oz
On sale – $14 (Retail: $15.50 + tax) – We are cheaper than Lucky Vitamin!
Nourishing, Detoxifying, Anti Aging Mixture of Raw Bee Products, Botanical Herbs, and Super-foods (2.5oz)
- Organic, Raw, All Natural, No Preservatives, No GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Nut Free
- Honey-Based Superfood Formula with Herbs and ORMUS
- Hand crafted in beautiful Southern California in Small Batches so You Get the Freshest Product
- You only need a small teaspoon of it a day since it’s super duper potent (Victoria Beckham loves bee panacea!)
Bee Panacea – Superfood Health Benefits
- Raw Honey – Neutralizes toxins , relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Raw honey comes straight from the bee hive, as opposed to adulterated supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material bodily imbalances. Topically, honey has been used to treat diabetic ulcers in cases where patients cannot use topical antibiotics. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, becomes alkalizing. The pancea’s honey is 100% RAW White Clover from Bloom Honey.
- Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins, and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, andphytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants, and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
- Bee Propolis – An anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antioxidant-rich superfood. Used by bees to repair their hives, propolis also sanitizes the hive.
- Maca – An adaptogen, or plant derivative cited by herbalists as possessing rejuvenating properties, such as balancing endocrine hormones or enhancing the immune system. The plant is native to the high altitudes of the Andes in Bolivia and Peru. Some claim aphrodisiac properties and point to assistance in hormonal balance during menopause, as well as improved circulation and mental enhancement. Maca is an invigorating super-food that enhances adrenal function and and also stimulates the thyroid, increasing metabolism for added weight loss.
- Royal Jelly – The exclusive nourishment of queen bees. This secretion which bees make with glands from their heads are fed to all larvae in a bee colony. Workers bees are then switched to pollen after a few days, while larvae meant for queendom, continue to be fed royal jelly. Queens unlike worker bees are fertile thanks in part to royal jelly. Incidentally, bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits of Royal Jelly include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.
- Chlorella – A single-celled green algae, chlorella is high in protein, fat, andcarbohydrates. Its photosynthetic efficiency allows it to yield extremely high amounts of protein per unit area (more than any other plant). It is the richest source of chlorophyll of any food, and is nature’s ultimate detoxifier, allowing red blood cells to carry more oxygen and nutrients.
- Spirulina – A dietary supplement made from arthrospira. It was a primary food source for the Aztecs and Mesoamericans up until the 16th century. It is also extremely high in protein, over 6% in dry weight. It contains vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. Spirulina is a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, and zinc. Spirulina has more protein gram for gram than red meat and soy and is the richest source of beta-carotene and all the B vitamins for increased energy and detoxification.
- Ginseng – This refers to any one of 11 different species of perennial plants, and is indigenous to North America, Asia, and Siberia (primarily found in cooler climates). Both American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) roots have been taken orally as adaptogens,aphrodisiacs, and in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, as well as for sexual dysfunction in men. Some other benefits are thought to be anti-aging, and enhancement of energy levels.
- Himalayan Salt Crystals – Catalysts for the metabolism of nutrients and enhance the overall effectiveness of the formula.
Bee Panacea – Superfood Testimonials:
Ed – March 6, 2015 – “The best supplement product I have ever try. I feel and see the results. I have more energy. I lost weight, my friends see the difference in me and commented on it. I feel more balanced and awake. I love this product.”
Yvonne O. – August 10, 2015 – “I LOVE this stuff. So good and good for you!”